Nutritious Supplements D- Glucosamine Sulphate 2nacl Powder
|FOB Price:||US $6-6.5 / KG|
|Min. Order:||100 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 KG||US $6-6.5/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P|
- Certification: SGS, BRC, ISO
- Extraction Process: Chemical
- State: Powder
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Health Care Products
- Origin: Yangzhou China
Why choose us?
1.Free sample( Less than 10 grams ) and Unconditional assume response
2.100% Natural product, without any synthesize ingredient
3.Manufacturer direct supply
5.Fast delivery by DHL,TNT,EMS,FEDEX,as your requirement. Favorable price best quality
Product Name: Glucosamine sulfate 2KCL, 2NaCl/glucosamine sulphate potassium salt, glucosamine sulphate (crustacea)
English name: Glucosamine Sulfate
Other Name: D-Glucosamine
Specification : Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL/Glucosamine Sulfate 2NACL/Glucosamine Sulfate HCL
CAS No.: 66-84-2
Molecular Weight: 215.63
Appearance : White Crystal Powder
Soluble: Soluble in acid, but insoluble in alkali and water or in ordinary organic solvent.
Glucosamine sulphate 2KCL is the most common form of glucosamine supplement. "It is produced in the form of a chemical salt where the glucosamine is combined with sulphur molecules to form glucosamine sulphate," explains Keith. Because of this glucosamine KCL needs to be stabilized with potassium chloride, as opposed to sodium chloride (which is found in glucosamine sulphate NaC1), as the chloride salts delay oxidation and prevent glucosamine sulphate from absorbing moisture.
"Both appear to reduce knee pain from osteoarthritis beginning a month or so after the patient starts to take them," says Keith.
It is commonly used as medical material, food additive, pharmaceutical health care product,etc. with good efficacy for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, pneumonia, fractures, adjusting central nervous system, and reducing allergic symptoms. It is also applied in the industry of contact lenses and bifidobacterium medium as an important composition.
Molecular formula :C6H12NKO8S
1. As medicine's raw material, it can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides,
advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal
cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflmmation and easing pain.
2. It can be as a nutritive food of diabetes, cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis Bbecause it can promote antibiotic injiection efficacy. A new water-soluble medicine derived synthetic from it which has the anti-cancer character and can control maeeow's toxicity, has some curative effect on melanoma, lung cancer and renal carcinoma.
3. It is used in cosmetic.feed and food additive industry. Therefore it is very popular in the internation market.
Delivery Time: Around 12 days after your payment.
MOQ:1kg (have packed in silver-paper bag.)
Package: In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Net Weight: 25kgs/Drum
Gross Weight: 28kgs/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: 510cmX350cm, 0.08 m³